About us

Kilmarnock Tennis Club was formed in 1936 and has been going strong for the past 80 years. We have four excellent floodlit all-weather synthetic grass courts and welcome members of all ages and abilities. Have a look at the Membership section of the website for a list of our current fees.

The club is located behind the Kay Park Church, just off London Road. Click here for driving directions.

Attachments:
 Constitution 2013470 Kb